The Equine Energiser is available as a single paddle unit and as a double paddle unit. Hands free use if a suitable horse rug with pocket adaptions is used to hold the paddle. Heat-proof material essential to cover the paddle head and the pocket material that is sewn or velcroed onto the rug. The horse should be cross-tied in a secure stall/stable. The attendant must remain with the horse at all times while the Equine Energiser is being used. Safety: Horses might become panicked by the leads or paddle leading to injury. If the paddle is allowed to remain in contact with the horse's skin/hide for over 15 minutes at high speed (7-10) without sufficient thermal protection then the horse might suffer burn injury. Hand held is a safer option in our opinion.
Trainers have reported that their racehorses and greyhounds have shown markedly improved race times after using these machines. They claim that injuries have healed faster and that pain is reduced. One greyhound trainer purchased 1 machine and was so impressed with the results that he bought another 4 machines to cater to his 14 racing greyhounds. He found racing times improved dramatically, after even only 3 sessions. (details available on request).
Horses often relax during sessions - yawning, sighing, head-shaking, dropping head, standing with hind leg unloaded. We have used the Equine Energiser on horses with stiff, sore muscles and have found that horses behave more comfortably after the session. More information - use the contact form or phone 61+ 7 4157 9962
- From our own observation, use of the Equine Energiser appears to relieves tension, stiffness and muscular soreness and pain. We believe this is the case as horses show signs of relaxation and many show improved sporting performance, but we are unable to make any scientific or medical claims for this device. (The original device was invented at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in USA and the Equine Energiser has been modified and we believe, improved on that device).
- The Equine Energiser runs at 148 pulses per second
- Schumann frequency option only available on the single paddle unit
- Totally Solid State and Robust Design
- Highest quality Japanese Capacitors
- 11 milli henry coil rating
- Thermal protection required - heat proof pouch/sock to be used over the paddle head
- PEMF Technology
- In Australia, the total cost will be $630.00 AUD delivered (includes express, trackable post)
- International orders - pls email for international postage quote. USA, Canada approx, $110.40 AUD
Includes 4 year warranty on internal parts
No veterinary or medical claims are made for any of the Klemens Pulser units/devices.